How's the wheater there? Please take care yourself !!
Description
10boxes.
X 10 Capsules. Super Whitening Skin Gluta 9000. (Dietary Supplement
From Switzerland.)antioxidants + Whitening + Reduces Scars + Acne Pits +
Dark Sports + Freckles
This item is popular like
international famous brand and delicious flavor. It is in the top-pick
from shelf at world class department stores in Bangkok Thailand.
Super Whitening Gluta 9000
Professional Glutathione contains natural extracted with the most
powerful antioxidants . It works to reduces scars, acne pits and dark
sports and freckles. To enhance your skin, skin whitener, skin
bleaching super strong formula to make fast whitenin skin. It works
by targeting unstable molecules call free-radicals, and oxidants which
causes the cell in our body to be damaged. By eliminating these
harsh elements, over-all health will be revitalized, the process of
aging will slow down and appearance of the skin will be radiantly
glowing. Continuous and consistent supplementation will result into
gradual skin lightening until you reach the skin tone you desire. Good
Result within 5 Day!! (Supply Continousely 3 Months) Ingredient
Each Capsules Contains
"I'm
a dark brown half japanese, half spanish. I tried this item because I
had discoloration in my face and body. After a month, my friends were
asking me what I'm using because the marks on my face has lightened and
my overall complexion are more even. I definitely recommend this
product."
"I've
tried this before and I really love it. After finishing a box, you
can see that your face really becomes whiter and it gives out a healthy
glow. I feel prettier already!"
Direction :
- Take 1 Capsules before breakfast or take at night before bed. (2 Capsules daily) |
Manufactured :Pretty White
|
Size :10 capsules per box
|
| Ingredients |
L-Glutathione 9000 mg.
Vitamin C 1000 mg.
Collagen 500 mg.
Bioflavonoi 500 mg.
Pine Bark Extract 100 mg.
Grape Seed Extract 100 mg.
Koji Berry 500 mg.
Acerora Cherry 100 mg.
Green Coffee Berry 100 mg.
Berry Fruits Extract 100 mg.
|
- contain L-Gluta 9000 mg.
- see result in 5 days!!!!
- Take 1 Capsules before breakfast or take at night before bed. (2 Capsules daily)
- Do you want to lighten your skin, improve your health and antioxidant?
- 30 pills per bottle
Payment and Shipping
-
We accept PAYPAL only.
-
I will ship worldwide by Registered Airmail from Thailand .
-
Express Mail (EMS) is optional. Extra cost will be applied on Shipping.
-
Shipping time is normally
around 7 - 21 days. On occasion, it might take more than 21 days
depending on each country custom. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
-
We will ship all items and
post feedback within 3 days of payment.** IF You have any questions
please contact us .I may try to resolve any problem you may have. Please
Email me before leaving a Feed Back.
Feedback is is our life, before you leave a neutral or negative feedback,
please do contact us to get a better solution. (It is impossible to drawback
the evaluation in new ebay policy), because, we also consider a NEUTRAL feedback
as a NEGATIVE feedback .
We care our valued customers, and will always help you. So if you have
any problems please contact us immediately . Please give us the opportunity
to resolve a problem, we understood the concerns and frustrations you might
have, and will try our best to resolve the issues. Leaving negative feedback
cannot be solve the problems, only can get negative in return.
Return Policy
We guarantee 100% satisfaction
if you not happy with our item we will refund your money back after you
send back of item to us in 7 days. (not include shipping and handing
fee)
|
|
|
|
I am using much similar PRODUCTS, I thank you for the detailed information about this.
ตอบลบTreatment for skin, Skin lightening capsules, Glutathione capsules